We have many avenues for you to get connected at Hope Community Church. Here are some things you may want to know before visiting the church.
Sundays at Hope Community are formed around community, worship through music, scripture reading, prayer, and teaching. In every service we are proclaiming the Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus Christ our Lord.
What to Expect
- We gather around 10:30 for fellowship around coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Our children join us for worship time, as we believe they learn from watching us worship together.
- We read Scripture, Sing Music, and Pray to God.
- During the sermon, ages 5th grade and under have the opportunity to engage with Scripture in children’s church.
- For babies and toddlers, nursery care is also available.
- You are also welcome to have your children remain in service with you if you wish.
- We open the Holy Scriptures and Seek to know Christ more fully in our lives
- If you are interested in hearing what a sermon is like before visiting check out our Podcast
- Afterward we fellowship with each other and sometimes share a meal together